Active Ingredient: Moxidectin 100g/L
- Great value macrocyclic lactone cattle long acting injection
- At least 65 days prevention against cattle tick eggs
- Up to 120 days control against key cattle worms
- Reduces risk from contaminated pastures
- Enables minimal musters to control external & internal parasites
- Avoids repeat drench treatments and minimize labor inputs
Neovemox Long Acting Injection for Cattle is for the treatment and control of moxidectin sensitive internal and external parasites in cattle.
Neovemox Long Acting Injection for Cattle contains moxidectin, a second generation member of the macrocyclic lactone family of chemicals. It is effective against sensitive strains of the following parasites:
Mature (adult) and immature (L4) Haemonchus placei (Barber’s pole worm)
- Haemonchus contortus
- Ostertagia ostertagi / Ostertagia lyrata (including inhibited larvae)
- Trichostrongylus spp. (Black scour worms)
- Trichostrongylus axei
- Cooperia oncophora (Small intestinal worm)
- Cooperia pectinata
- Cooperia punctata
- Oesophagostomum radiatum (Nodule worm)
- Bunostomum phlebotomum (Hookworm)
- Trichuris discolor (Whipworm)
- Trichuris ovis
- Dictyocaulus viviparus (Lungworm)
- Nematodirus spathiger
- Nematodirus helvetianus
- Lice (Sucking lice)
- Linognathus vituli
- Haematopinus eurysternus
- Solenopotes capillatus
- Aids in the control of Bovicola bovis (biting lice)
- Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus
When Neovemox Long Acting Injection for Cattle is used at the recommended dose rate as a single subcutaneous injection, it prevents re-infection of cattle with parasites as follows:
– Ostertagia spp. – 112 days
– Haemonchus spp. – 120 days
– Trichostrongylus axei – 72 days
– Cooperia spp. – 21 days
– Dictyocaulus viviparus – 120 days
– Oesophagostomum radiatum – 120 days
– Linognathus vituli – 133 days
Neovemox Long Acting Injection for Cattle is effective for treatment and control of cattle tick, including strains resistant to organophosphates, synthetic pyrethroids and amidines. The persistent activity of Neovemox Long Acting Injection for Cattle prevents the development of viable cattle tick (Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus) for at least 51 days and prevents egg production for at least 65 days after treatment. Some engorged females containing viable eggs may continue to drop for up to 4 days after treatment.
Neovemox Long Acting Injection for Cattle is safe to use concurrently with other treatments including mineral supplements and vaccines.
- MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 56 days before slaughter for human consumption.
- MILK: DO NOT USE in lactating cows or within 80 days of calving where milk may be used or processed for human consumption.
- ESI: DO NOT USE less than 108 days before slaughter for export. DO NOT USE in cattle that may be exported live.
How to use:
- NEOVEMOX Long Acting Injection for Cattle must be INJECTED ONLY by subcutaneous injection into the back of the ear
- The product is ready to use
- Administer the dose according to the dosage table using an appropriate 5mL injector gun
- DO NOT underdose
1mg moxidectin / kg liveweight (1mL / 100kg liveweight)
DO NOT USE IN CATTLE LESS THAN 20kg
DO NOT USE IN CATTLE GREATER THAN 500 KG
DO NOT retreat with Neovemox Long Acting Injection for Cattle for at least 56 days after administration.
***FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY***
Flat Rate Standard Delivery Charges by Weight
Orders up to 1 kg in total = $9.95 Postage nationwide
Orders 1-3 kg in total = $13.95 Postage nationwide
Orders 3-5 kg in total = $17.95 Postage nationwide
Orders 5-22 kg in total = $25 in QLD, NSW, ACT & VIC only.
If delivery address is in NT, TAS, SA and WA, please contact us for a freight quote.
Orders more than 22kg will not qualify for our flat rate shipping fee. Please contact us for a freight quote or choose "Pick-up" upon check out.
If you are unsure of shipping charges, contact us to check.